Are you looking for a way to send the same purchase order or invoices to multiple users from your QuickBooks Point of Sale?
Well, you have reached on the right page as we will be explaining how to send an invoice to multiple Email address. This steps given in this article have been tried and tested by the trustworthy Intuit certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors and you can follow them to the same for you.
However, if you do not have the time to go through the entire article or if you need any help then you can choose to dial the toll-free QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number +1-888-557-6950 and have the QuickBooks Experts help you out.
QuickBooks Point of Sale system has become a vital aspect of small, medium, and large enterprises. This is because it comes with so many functions that can be easily carried out by users.
What Are The Benefits Of Batch Invoicing In QB POS?
Sending an invoice manually to all the email addresses is not only time consuming but you also waste your resources on it. It also gets very boring and tedious after a while. But why do it manually when you can set up your QuickBooks POS to do all the work? Let the QuickBooks Experts of 247phonenumber help you out. We will be describing the complete process of entering multiple payments, sending multiple invoices and send invoices in batches from the QuickBooks Point of Sale software.
As your business grows the number of contacts, email addresses, number of clients, number of vendors, street addresses and many other details will also grow. Basically, your database will be full of data and information. If you do not start using the in-built features of QuickBooks, you will run into calculation errors and mismatch in invoices. QuickBooks POS can really help you out in this.
Instead of printing one invoice for one client/vendor/customer one-by-one, you can choose to print multiple invoices. It can save you a ton of your time and efforts which can be used to grow your business and attract more leads.
QB POS Multiple Invoicing Scenarios that you can face
There are two situations which can rise for multiple invoicing:
- One invoice, multiple customers: In this situation, you might be trying to send an invoice related to the same or identical product to different people. The solution for this situation is batch invoicing where QuickBooks POS will create one invoice for multiple customers as chosen by users.
- One customer, multiple invoices: If you are selling multiple products or services and one customer buys different products or services then you will be required to send him invoices for each product. Or in simple words, you will be sending multiple invoices to the same customer or client.
If you send multiple invoices in a batch to an email address each address will create one individual email for itself. QuickBooks is programmed in such a way that it can send only one invoice per email address even if the email address is identical or if you are sending it to the same person.
We are providing you with two alternatives to resolve this problem.
Note: This solution can only work for sending invoices in a batch.
Method 1: Make a PDF file and send it as an attachment
- Verify that the invoices that you want to send in the email are marked as Print Later.
- Now, go to File, and select Print Forms.
- Choose Invoices.
- Click on the invoices and then select OK.
- In the drop-down list that just opened on your screen, choose Adobe PDF or any PDF printer that you have installed on your computer.
- Click on Print.
- Save the file in your desired location to somewhere you can easily access it.
- Now, attach this PDF file to your email and send it to your customer.
Method 2: Using Collection Centers in QuickBooks
- Go to Edit > Preferences.
- Choose Sales & Customers from the left menu.
- Select the Company Preferences tab.
- Click on the Enable Collections Centre to turn on.
- Click OK.
- Go to Customers and then click Customer Centre.
- Select Collections Centre.
- Click on either Overdue or Almost Overdue tab.
- Then, click on Select and Send Email link.
- Choose the invoices you want to send.
- You will need to change your messages a little before sending it.
- The invoices will be attached to the email as a PDF file.
- Click on the Send button to send the email to your customer with all the invoices.
Get Experts Help QB Multi Invoice Setup Issues QuickBooks POS
Configuring the batch invoice process is really simple and any user can do easily by themselves by following the process mentioned above. However, if something went wrong and you are Unable To Email Invoices then call 247phonenumber for expert guidance. Dial the toll-free QuickBooks POS Tech Support Phone Number +1-888-557-6950 and let the experts handle the situation.
You can also ping the QuickBooks Technical Support Department by using the Live Chat Support on our website. You will get a reply from the support department in just under two minutes.